Friday, August 14, 2009

Inspiration

This last two years have been a hard ones , to say the least . First , it was neccesary for me to go back to work full time and of course this cut my time that I could spend on my artwork . Then some unspeakable things happened concerning my children and grandchildren . Admidst it all , I lost my inspiration to do artwork . As an artist who had always felt that inspiration , this was another tragedy for me . With Gods grace and the love of my family and friends , I am on my way back ! Footprints in the Sand
''One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

1 comment: